Sunday, October 9, 2011

Another Birthday Image from Penny Black





Here is a birthday card I used with my new Penny Black image.  I used Copics (and Memento Black Ink to color in the cow's black spots).  I glossied up the red bow and use a combo of Stickles or Liquid Pearls on some of the presents.  The sentiment was written out with my Lawn Fawn stamp set ("Jessie's ABC's").  I embossed the sentiment with dark purple embossing powder. The banner came from Lawn Fawn's Bannerific set.  I used Fiskar's deckle scissors around the image.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you must be Penny Black's biggest fan! Love the adorable image, especially the cow with the ribbon belt. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Cute! Love these cows N, they're really in the party mood!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.