Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THANK YOU TRISTAN!!!!! FOR MY LIEBSTER AWARD

What  a wonderful surprise to come home to... Tristan gave me  a Liebster Award.  Thank you Tristan.  It brightened my day.  
So, listen up everyone.... If you have NOT checked on my little friend Tristan's blog... you need to. He is a SUPER talented boy with his Cricut.  AND... he told me he has a few projects lined up soon to show us.  I AM SOOOO excited to see what he has created.
Click on Tristan's name to shoot over to his blog. He has some really cute ideas.

I want to give this same award to some of the blogs I have recently discovered... (I will send a comment later to let them know I nominated them...).
1.  Philly:    Life in the Scrap Lane
2.  Ashley:  (Tristan's fellow Kid-Blogger)  Ashley's Creative Journey
3.  Tanner:  (Tristan's fellow Kid-Blogger, Mr. Cricut)  Mr. Cricut Crazy


I'll have to think of 2 more. (I have a bunch of PROS here that already have THIS award).

Thank you again Tristan! You're the ABSOLUTE BEST,.... Like IRONMAN!!!!
Big Hugs, big T!!!!
N


This is me, with my Dwight Schrute Bobblehead at Comic Con 2010, San Diego-- Oh, yeah- and Ironman






4 comments:

  1. Hmm, I left a comment early today to tell you I liked your picture. Wonder where it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left a comment before but I do not see it.
    Hi Scrappy, Wow what do you do that you get to see Ironman ?
    I like yours bobblehead ! hehe When will you be making more cards I hope soon. I know you said you was busy with work.

    see ya
    Tristan

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.