Sunday, January 23, 2011

PAY IT FORWARD....

Pay it forward! 





Hello everyone. I have just copied this from Jennifer's blog...(http://jeniflipflop.blogspot.com/). I was so excited to join in.  And if you haven't checked Jeni's Blog--- you need to click over there. What she does with a digi-stamp and markers is awesome!
So... what's Pay It Forward all about?

I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who comment on this post. However, there is a catch, you must repost this, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules state that it MUST be something handmade or homemade by YOU and must be sent to 5 other people during 2011.


If you would like to join in the fun, then be the first to post a comment on my blog and repost this on YOUR blog....  and something handmade or homemade will be coming your way this year.  

Considering I have a lot of dog fur and am going to take sewing lessons this year,... you may find yourself the recipient of a lovely cardigan made from dog hair (LOL!).  You take your chances with me... 
Hello?...
Did you all 'unfollow' me???  Well, for goodness sake! I was going to have the hair WASHED!!!!
:)


Amuse-bouche:
For all my canine comrades:  Click on this link and watch this amazing doggie....






No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.