Friday, September 17, 2010

A new season of the Ghost Adventures starts today

Tonight starts another season of the Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. Not for ones who are easily spooked in the dark but I find it interesting.  The dialogue alone is captivating...   "did you hear that?" (No).... "did you see that?"  (No)... "OMG."  "Dude... did you do that?"   (just kidding)


Comic-Con 2010 with Nick, Zak, and Aaron (with special guest: Dwight Schrute).
In scrapping news, I have FINALLY been able to get a video converter program so very soon, I can upload a video I made months ago on the Paper Bag Scrapbook that I made (courtesy of CARDZTV.... Mary,- you're awesome).  When I upload it, I suggest you have Dramamine on hand.... [Marlene, this comment is directed at YOU.   :-)  ]  I CLEARLY do not have the skill to operate a video camera. 

Thank you again to all of you who have made comments or joined my blog. You are all so nice and I appreciate it.

Amuse-bouche:
Have you ever heard of Dave Ramsey?  I love talk radio and his show is interesting.  Having said that... I'd hate to confess to him my scrapbooking budget (snicker)- or lack thereof.  :)
One day, I will be DDDEEEBBT FRREEEEEE!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.