Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just for Fun courtesy of DigiShack




I decided to make use of the digistamps that I colored in a few days ago.  These stamps were colored in with Prismacolor pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits.  I used my Cuttlebug for the background. The sentiments are from my acrylic pack from Michaels.  I used the Fiskars Scissors ("Stamp"). The digi images I used were purchased at The Digi Shack   (http://kharliebug.typepad.com/the_digi_shack/the-digital-shop-1.html).  
These cards are 4.25" x 4.25".






Oh, hey-- don't forget about next weekend.... Nicole's BLOG HOP. 


Marlene (www.disguisedasagrownup.blogspot.com) is also participating so it should be OFF THE HOOK!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...you're so sweet!

    LOVE these cards!! (Even if I am biased, because I love The Digi Shack's images, too!) Brian Lock has some of the cutest images, doesn't he?

    Keep on making the cards girl, cuz you're rockin' them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! I love the robot card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.