Sunday, September 19, 2010

Howl-o-ween Dog Costume Contest (and Cook out)

As you can tell, my dogs pretty much run my life.  Two of the 3 of them are enrolled in obedience class.  The place I take them for training (www.rudek9.com) is having our annual Howl-o-ween Dog Costume contest and for the suckers who spoil them owners, we're having a cook-off.

Here are the invitations:

I used DCWV Halloween paper (at Michaels), Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, boxes and more, and Cricut Cartridge Paper Dolls Dress up for the dog dressed up as a ghost.  I used Mini Monsters for the ghoulish pot.  The ghoul in the pot was just glitter paper from DCWV (Summer Dream) that I bought at Joann's on clearance.  The ribbon was bought last year at Michaels.  The text was typed on the Computer and I used the clip art that was already on my computer (I just searched 'halloween borders.')

As for my entry for the cooking contest... I'm bringing  Litter Box Cake.
http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/kitty-litter-cake/Detail.aspx
 Anyone want a scoop?

 

2 comments:

  1. Your invitations are adorable!!!!

    Trying to play catch-up on all the blogs I missed while I was away on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Litterbox cake? So.Gross.Bleaagggh.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not accept comments from Anonymous individuals.